My coaching friend ran a workshop yesterday and had us do a lovely exercise.
We ran through the different aspects of the root chakra: physical, home, and financial health.
In each category, we broke them down into subcategories and had to write our immediate emotional thoughts. Here were mine.
• Sleep: sacrificed, suboptimal
• Water: great, peeing a lot
• Diet: mostly good, unorganized
• Exercise: consistent, necessary
• Stretching: infrequent, in the doghouse
• Hygiene: clean, fresh
• Vibe: minimal, intentional
• Relaxation: bed, office
• Safety: solid, dogs
• Income: vital, growing
• Savings: not enough, a little each month
• Debt: mountain, heavy
• Toxic money: none really
• Income goal: $100K+, relief, safety, freedom
The coolest part about this exercise is how many of my responses surprised me. Try it and see what thoughts pop up.