As a lover of films, this peaked my interest…but I’m not a big Instagram guy; so rather than posting each day, I’ll just take care of all 30 now.
1) The first film you remember watching.
Star Wars Ep. IV
2) A film you like that starts with the first letter of your name.
Dallas Buyers Club
3) A film that has more than five words.
Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot
4) A film with a number in the title.
5) A film where a character has a job you want.
Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (an actor with Brad Pitt as my stunt double)
6) Your favorite animated film.
How to Train Your Dragon
7) A film that you will never get tired of.
The Shawshank Redemption
8) A film where you liked the soundtrack more.
9) A film you hate that everyone else liked.
Avengers: Endgame (time travel is cheating)
10) Your favorite superhero film.
The Dark Knight (or Avengers: Infinity War)
11) A film you like from your least favorite genre.
Failure to Launch
12) A film you hate from your favorite genre.
The Nice Guys
13) A film that puts you in deep thoughts.
14) A film that gave you depression.
The Big Short
15) A film that makes you feel happy.
16) A film that is personal to you.
The Guardian (the first movie I remember loving as a kid, w/ Ashton Kutcher and Kevin Costner)
17) Favorite film sequel.
22 Jump Street
18) A film that stars your favorite actor/actress.
There Will Be Blood
19) A film made by your favorite director.
The Wolf of Wall Street
20) A film that changed your life.
21) A film that you dozed off in.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
22) A film that made you angry.
The Last Airbender
23) A film made by a director that is dead.
2001: A Space Odyssey
24) A film you wish you saw in theaters.
Good Will Hunting
25) A film you like that is not set in the current era.
26) A film you like that is adapted from somewhere.
27) A film that is visually striking to you.
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
28) A film that made you feel uncomfortable.
29) A film that makes you want to fall in love.
Silver Linings Playbook
30) A film with your favorite ending.
The Book of Eli