I’ve been living here for a little over a week now. Here are a few things I’ve done.
- started Spanish lessons
- done jiujitsu
- started two meetups: one for working out/meditation, one for chess
- made friends from Argentina, Sweden, and China
- gone on two dates
- partied Argentine style until 6am
- got shat on by a pigeon (on my way to meet a woman)
- gained 85 YouTube subscribers in the last 30 days
- had one of my videos go viral
- bought my first fanny pack
I thought I would like it here in Buenos Aires. But I don’t.
I absolutely love it. I already feel sad that I’m leaving in a couple months.
It’s everything I’ve wanted from living in a city. Yet my living expenses are around $500 per month.
I’ve made friends here I already don’t want to leave behind.
The adventure continues…